It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:12 am

Gadgets 7.6.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
TNSepta

Re: Gadgets 3.0.1 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by TNSepta »

SilverAzide wrote:Could you re-post the screenshot?
Oops, sorry. Somehow it didn't get copied. https://i.imgur.com/T7HEJQ1.png

In any case, your suggestion of resetting the gadget using CpuVariables.inc worked, and it's back to normal now. Thanks! Not sure how it got corrupted since I don't recall editing that file in any way.

To those who are viewing this post and have the same issue, the file can be found in your Rainmeter skin folder / Gadgets / @Resources.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

:thumbup: Cool, glad you got it working!
Milamber33

Post by Milamber33 »

Hi SilverAzide, loving the new version, particularly the digital clock and expanding weather meter, but I'm just seeing one bug. The Updated date in the weather meter is not applying the correct date format.

I have my regional settings set to 'yyyy-MM-dd', which should have leading zeroes, but it's displaying without them. I've looked over the settings and the regex statements and it looks like it's not correctly setting the leading zeroes variable when checking the format in the registry. Not sure why though, the regex statements look correct from what I can see...
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Hi Milamber33,
Thank you very much for the feedback. Looks like you did find the source of the error, it is that registry measure; the problem is that it is returning a string ("0"/"1"), not a number (0/1). I was able to fix it, and I will add the fix into the next release.

If you (or anyone else) would like to fix this error right away, you can make the following edits:

1. In the [MeasureDateLeadingZero] measure, replace the IfCondition lines with the following:

Code: Select all

IfMatch=#DateLZero#
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetVariable DateLZero [MeasureDateLeadingZero]][!WriteKeyValue Variables DateLZero [MeasureDateLeadingZero] "#@#WeatherVariables.inc"][!SetVariable DateStyle 42]
2. In the [MeasureDateStyle] measure, replace all instances of "MeasureDateLeadingZero" with "#DateLZero#" (without the quotes, of course).
Milamber33

Post by Milamber33 »

Yep, that fixed it! :D

Data type mismatches are always annoying. You can be looking at the problem all day long and not realise it, because when you print out the values, they all *look* right. :confused: :thumbup:
iieeann

Post by iieeann »

GPU meter not working due to "HWiNFO not detected".
HWiNFO v5.56.3230

I tried check and uncheck the options and not working.
I just installed Rainmeter yesterday, this skin is the 1st i installed.

SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

You need to open the Sensors window and configure it. On the Settings screen in your screenshot, I would recommend checking the options "Minimize Sensors on Startup" and "Minimize Sensors instead of closing". The Sensors window needs to remain open (minimized) and running in the background.

To configure the sensors: On the main HWiNFO screen, click the Sensors button on the toolbar. Alternatively, you can right-click the HWiNFO tray icon and select the Sensors option. At the bottom of the Sensors screen, click the Configure Sensors button. Change the Scan Interval to 1000 milliseconds and click the Set button. Click OK to save your changes and then minimize the Sensors window.

Follow the instructions in the HWiNFO.inc file exactly to configure HWiNFO and the Gadgets.
iieeann

Post by iieeann »

Configured as per instruction, but no luck still.
The HWiNFO.inc file seems to have the similar ID with viewer.exe. The error message of "HWiNFO not detected!" seems like the presence of HWinFO is not found.

SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

iieeann wrote:Configured as per instruction, but no luck still.
No, it looks like you are changing the variable names. The instructions say to change the variable values only. Also don't delete variables as it appears you have done; you need to configure all of them or leave them at their defaults.

It also looks like you've modified the GPU Meter skin (variables?). For simplicity, I suggest you restore everything back to its original state and record all your nVidia card values in the HWiNFO.inc file against GPU #0 (and duplicate the values to GPU #1 if you want). Your Intel GPU (#0) is worthless for monitoring as it exposes nothing of any use.

As I mentioned above, you need to follow the instructions EXACTLY. My apologies, I wish configuring HWiNFO was not such a PITA.
iieeann

Post by iieeann »

SilverAzide wrote:No, it looks like you are changing the variable names. The instructions say to change the variable values only. Also don't delete variables as it appears you have done; you need to configure all of them or leave them at their defaults.
It also looks like you've modified the GPU Meter skin (variables?).
No I did not do anything on the GPU meter ini file, everything is default. Even so with HWinFO.inc file. No single letter changed.

The only thing i touch is through the configure button on the skin to change the Size (1.00 = 100%) to 1.9
Last edited by iieeann on September 12th, 2017, 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.