It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:03 pm

Gadgets 7.6.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
superj

Re: Gadgets 2.2.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by superj »

okay fair enough lol. is there a way for me to just not display those lines all together in the skin?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Unfortunately, there's not an option for doing that; you'd need to edit the skin to remove that stuff. But that's not a bad idea for a future enhancement. You can set the HWiNFO entry IDs to "0x0" to just display zeros, but there's not a way to turn off the display completely.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
superj

Post by superj »

okay, thanks for your help on the issue though.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Gadgets 2.3.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by SilverAzide »

A minor update to clean up the documentation and settings skins, and update to the latest HWiNFO plugin. Please note that if you are using the "All CPU Meter (for HWiNFO)" skin, this skin is no longer needed (see below).

For Gadgets 2.3.0:
  • Revised Weather Meter to ensure flyout is positioned above taskbar.
  • Updated HWiNFO plugin to version 3.2.0.
  • Enhanced All CPU Meter to support HWiNFO in addition to SpeedFan and CoreTemp.
  • Removed "All CPU Meter (for HWiNFO)" variant skin, as it is no longer needed.
  • Converted all skin source code files from ANSI to Unicode for improved locale support.
Get it on DeviantART: http://fav.me/d8n4kvx
videosean

Post by videosean »

Have you considered a volume meter gadget like the one for windows 7? Granted I haven't gone looking for another one but have been using your cpu and network meters for awhile on a win10 vm and thought a matching VU meter would be really nice.
I find it incredibly useful.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Glad you like the Gadgets! I haven't really thought about a volume control. My primary objective was to try to emulate the old AddGadgets.com sidebar gadgets.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

videosean wrote:Have you considered a volume meter gadget like the one for windows 7? Granted I haven't gone looking for another one but have been using your cpu and network meters for awhile on a win10 vm and thought a matching VU meter would be really nice.
I find it incredibly useful.
I'm sure you could modify the looks of the one you have to match the gadgets if you did a little tinkering.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Gadgets 3.0.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by SilverAzide »

A major update to the Gadgets suite has been released, including -- by popular request -- a new Digital Clock gadget styled after the original AddGadgets.com clock. This release also includes a new smaller Weather Meter gadget. The All CPU Meter now supports up to 32 threads, and the Network Meter gadgets have been completely revised, including new "Pro" variants.

For Gadgets 3.0.0:
  • Major revisions to Network Meter and Wireless Meter to optimize performance.
  • Added NetMonitor Windows service to provide more accurate network statistics monitoring.
  • Added Network Meter Pro and Wireless Meter Pro variant gadgets for improved accuracy.
  • Added automatic configuration to all Network Meter gadgets (requires Windows 8 or later).
  • Corrected LuaCalendar script error in calculating "{LastXxx}" event dates when weeks start on Monday.
  • Revised LuaCalendar script and Calendar gadgets to use localized day/month names.
  • Corrected Drives Meter error that caused excessive CPU usage and network activity.
  • Enhanced All CPU Meter to support Intel Core i9 and AMD Threadripper 16-core CPUs.
  • Added new Weather Meter variant gadget in a smaller size (mouseover expands to full size).
  • Added Digital Clock variant to emulate original AddGadgets.com Digital Clock gadget.
Get it on DeviantART: http://fav.me/d8n4kvx

NOTE: The new Network Meter Pro variant requires the installation of a service. If you are not comfortable with installing a Windows service on your PC, use the non-Pro gadgets instead.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

I'm no expert, but... I'm pretty sure that Logon is not supposed to be saying 416 years...
2017-08-03 23_34_48-.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Wow, you've been logged on a really long time! ;-)

If you can do me a favor, I'd appreciate it... if you still see this, can you enter the command "quser" at a command prompt and post the results? It should look something like this:

Code: Select all

USERNAME              SESSIONNAME        ID  STATE   IDLE TIME  LOGON TIME
><username>           console             1  Active      none   8/4/2017 6:29 AM
I'm wondering what your logon time date format looks like...