It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:43 pm

Cogs, Tubes 'n' Gauges

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Mordasius

Re: Cogs, Tubes 'n' Gauges

Post by Mordasius »

Sorry but Spotify is only partially supported by the NowPlaying plugin. The Spotify plugin developed by .raptor should solve your problems.

I haven't played with the Spotify plugin yet, but I'll have a look at it over the weekend to come up with a Spotify specific version of the Cogs, Tubes and Gauges music player.
Nexavus

Post by Nexavus »

Yeah, I've messed with rainmeter enough to know that Spotify is only partially supported, but I'm really having trouble with CTnG. I was able to get the track name after lots of fiddling with settings and the Spotify Plugin by .raptor but haven't been able to get the pause/play buttons to toggle properly (idk if this is a spotify thing, it's a fairly minor issue though) or get the artist name, track time, or any sort of progress to display. I would definitely appreciate it if you poked around with it though :)
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

Nexavus wrote: I would definitely appreciate it if you poked around with it though..
Well I peeked and I poked but I couldn't get anything out of the Spotify Plugin so I'm afraid we'll have to put the Spotify version of the music player on hold for a while.
kevindahl

Post by kevindahl »

Thank you for this.You must be some kind of genius.
pic for cyber.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KahrntheBetrayer

Post by KahrntheBetrayer »

Hey there! I can't seem to be able to download ANY of your work for rainmeter from Deviant Art, trying to use your steampunk skins but the links keep bringing me to a page that tells me they don't exist... :(
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

It's really strange, just tried and pressing the download button, a window pops up asking me where to save the file... :confused:
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

It may have been a temporary glitch on DA. I just went to the Cogs, Tubes 'n' Gauges page and was able to download the .rmskin file in the normal way. :???:
VoinTsynk

Post by VoinTsynk »

Weather no longer works as weather.com has discontinued the service that this Rainmeter skin is using, is there a way to just use NOAA?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

NOAA only works for the US. It is vastly simpler to adjust the skin to use the weather.com website.

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=34628
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

VoinTsynk wrote: April 1st, 2020, 9:28 pm Weather no longer works as weather.com has discontinued the service ....
Yea I've put off updating my old old skins for too long so rather than going to the beach tomorrow I'll put my bucket and spade to one side and see what I can come up with....
SilverAzide wrote: April 1st, 2020, 9:59 pm It is vastly simpler to adjust the skin to use the weather.com website.

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=34628
Yup that certainly seems the easiest course of action if only I hadn't used a lua script to set some of the gauges and meters....