It is currently April 24th, 2024, 8:56 am

ForceXtended Skin

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
mallchin

Re: ForceXtended Skin

Post by mallchin »

Iamanai wrote:Oh oops I gave you the wrong thing because I misunderstood.

Code: Select all

%NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%
is indeed what you would use. Oops!
No problem.

New version pushed. Now detecting cores (threads) automatically and able to over-ride if desired.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

EDIT: Never mind... I figured out my problem.

I have one question... I forked your repo and cloned it to Rainmeter\Skins\ForceXtended, which means that the skins are in Rainmeter\Skins\ForceXtended\Skins\ForceXtended. This messes up the skins and they don't work correctly anymore.

How do you have the repo set up on your computer? Do you have it cloned to the Rainmeter folder itself?
Last edited by raiguard on November 1st, 2015, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
mallchin

Post by mallchin »

Been a while but *new* version out :D
mallchin

Post by mallchin »

Iamanai wrote:EDIT: Never mind... I figured out my problem.

I have one question... I forked your repo and cloned it to Rainmeter\Skins\ForceXtended, which means that the skins are in Rainmeter\Skins\ForceXtended\Skins\ForceXtended. This messes up the skins and they don't work correctly anymore.

How do you have the repo set up on your computer? Do you have it cloned to the Rainmeter folder itself?
I've checked it out into a generic Repositories directory and created a symlink from the Skins directory to it (using mklink).
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

mallchin wrote:I've checked it out into a generic Repositories directory and created a symlink from the Skins directory to it (using mklink).
Aha! That is so genius! Thanks a bunch. Now I shall see what I can do to help with ForceXtended.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
mallchin

Post by mallchin »

Iamanai wrote:Aha! That is so genius! Thanks a bunch. Now I shall see what I can do to help with ForceXtended.
Glad to help :)