AuroraBar it's all-in-one monitoring skin. It has simple techno design. Skin works with HWiNFO (6.08+).
- CPU & GPU load, temps, info, limits and top processes
- Memory (RAM, Video, Virtual) usage and top processes
- IO Info, write, read, top processes, disks info and loads and temp/cache info and cleaner
- Uptime and IDLE time info
- Application and system volume controls
- Player controls
- Bluetooth and audio devices controller
- Simple calculator and stopwatch
- Easter eggs in form of bugs and some undocumented experimental functions that you can find unintentionally
- 16 built-in color schemes and dynamic size
- There is simple techo design based on shapes. No images inside.
- The colors were chosen so as not to induce vomiting in most people. Inside there are 16 built-in discreet color schemes for most background images. I really spent a lot of time picking these patterns to make sure they fit, even if you're using a yellow scheme on yellow wallpaper.
- Sound design still in progress. I don't recommend, but sure, you can use this at your own risk. Just warn people at home about aliens.
- Don't open calc..
LATEST VERSION: AuroraBar 1.2.1a | HWiNFO | Source code
WIKI (IN PROGRESS):
MY OWN REQUESTS: