It is currently March 29th, 2020, 12:11 am

TextClock 1.2 and 2.1

Post your work-in-progress and completed skins to share and discuss.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: TextClock 1.2 and 2.0

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote:Very cool...
You think so? I'm glad in this case.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: TextClock 1.2 and 2.1

Post by jsmorley »

Version 2.1 of TextClock2 fixes a bug in the Lua when the day of the month is less than 10.
ThreeSheep

Post by ThreeSheep »

Hey, love the skin! Is there a way to set the temperature to celsius instead of farenheit? Thanks!
ThreeSheep

Post by ThreeSheep »

Sorry just found it, thanks!
Rhaken_Nazu

Post by Rhaken_Nazu »

The weather service got deprecated so I updated it to use isitraining.in.
I also added a wind display and some other stuff but you can easily update your version or the one by JSMorley with this one's weather service.
You can get it here: https://www.deviantart.com/rhakennazu/art/Updated-TextClock2-by-JSMorley-835226344
Enjoy!
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Rhaken_Nazu wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 10:25 am
The weather service got deprecated so I updated it to use isitraining.in.
I also added a wind display and some other stuff but you can easily update your version or the one by JSMorley with this one's weather service.
You can get it here: https://www.deviantart.com/rhakennazu/art/Updated-TextClock2-by-JSMorley-835226344
Enjoy!
Just a nitpick. Proper English would be "blowing from the Northeast". Many languages don't use this kind of definite article, but in English it is one of the most common words... It is most often used to define if a noun is specific or general. In this case is this a very particular Northeast, or just any old Northeast? It is the one, the only Northeast, so by convention you would use the. If it was general, you would use a instead of the.
Rhaken_Nazu

Post by Rhaken_Nazu »

jsmorley wrote:
March 26th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Just a nitpick. Proper English would be "blowing from the Northeast". Many languages don't use this kind of definite article, but in English it is one of the most common words... It is most often used to define if a noun is specific or general. In this case is this a very particular Northeast, or just any old Northeast? It is the one, the only Northeast, so by convention you would use the. If it was general, you would use a instead of the.
Appreciate the feedback!
I updated the skin.