It is currently April 20th, 2024, 6:28 am

Slideshow 4.1

Skins with graphics and animations
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Slideshow 4.1

Post by balala »

The newest version of the Slideshow comes with five new transition effects: Push out, Shape, Pixelize, Blinds and Random Bars and some other minor improvements. The skin includes a settings tool, with a browse tool to select easily the images folder (but it also can detect this folder).
I have to say thanks to all who helped me on the forum (jsmorley) and to Rainmeter development team for fixing some issues of Rainmeter and ImageSize plugin, without which it wouldn't have been possible to finish this skin (eg on this thread, but also on many others).
Release notes:
  • Ver: 2 - May 26, 2012
    - Initial release (I took over the initial code from legace - that can be considered version 1)
    - 3 transition effects (Fade, Stretch and Vertical Slide)
  • Ver: 3 - Jan 09, 2013
    - Added one transition effect (Fill)
    - 4 transition effects (Fade, Vertical Slide, Fill and Stretch)
    - Added a Set wallpaper button
  • Ver: 3.1 - Apr 09, 2013
    - Added a functional Previous button (which can bring back the last five previously shown images).
    - Added a setting to show the name of the image with or without extension.
  • Ver: 4 - Jun 02, 2015
    - Added three transition effects: Spin, Barn and Slide.
    - 7 transition effects (Fade, Vertical slide, Fill, Stretch, Spin, Barn and Slide).
    - Added a Settings and a Browse (to easily select the used folder) skin (up to the version 3.1, the Settings tool was an exe, now it's ini).
    - Added a Copy the image name to clipboard button.
    - Created the new config structure (using the @Resource folder).
  • Ver: 4.1 - Dec 01, 2015 (current)
    - Added five transition effects: Push out, Shape, Pixelize, Blinds and Random Bars
    - 12 transition effects.
    - The unnecessary measures are disabled while the skin is running.
    - Modified the Copy image name button, to copy the whole path and filename, not just the filename.
    - Added the Release notes panel to the Settings tool.
Comments are welcomed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.