It is currently April 24th, 2024, 1:22 pm

windows task bar editting?

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
griffadavi

windows task bar editting?

Post by griffadavi »

new to rainmeter and was wondering how to change the windows task bar at the bottom of the screen to include the start menu? i see on everyones screen shots it blends in with background or there isnt one at all? i have a really nice background pic but i have this big grey bar at the bottom. lol. all help is really appreciated.
Kaelri
Developer

Re: windows task bar editting?

Post by Kaelri »

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Could you link to a screenshot as an example of what you'd like to accomplish?
griffadavi

Post by griffadavi »

at the bottom of screen, where the start menu is...just the standard windows 7 start menu, task back. (grey border) how do i change the color/look of it to match the background photo or just edit it in gen?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

griffadavi wrote:at the bottom of screen, where the start menu is...just the standard windows 7 start menu, task back. (grey border) how do i change the color/look of it to match the background photo or just edit it in gen?
Really nothing to do with Rainmeter. More to do with Windows "themes" and various utilities that let you change your start orb and such.
griffadavi

Post by griffadavi »

yeah thats it. thank you. i'll see what i can find