It is currently April 24th, 2024, 4:02 pm

Huge Font Problem in Rainmeter

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
maxxdout

Huge Font Problem in Rainmeter

Post by maxxdout »

Hey guys,

I've been working with RainMeter for a while now and I am starting to have a problem with a certain font while using the SimpleSentence theme.

First off, I am using Font Creator to rename the font names/families and such and I'm also using it to save them as a TrueType (originals are OpenType). Well, I save the fonts as a .TTF with Font Creator, but they show up as a OpenType when I preview them. Here's a screenshot:

I thought I was doing something else wrong until I saw that. I really have no clue why it says it's a truetype but when I preview it, it's an opentype.

I tried to attach the font file on here but it wouldn't let me...

Hopefully someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance, maxx.

EDIT: I just realized in the screenshot it says "OpenType Layout, TrueType Outline". Is that the problem here? Is there a way to convert the whole font file into a full TrueType?
Kaelri
Developer

Re: Huge Font Problem in Rainmeter

Post by Kaelri »

I'm not sure what this problem has to do with Rainmeter. All I can tell you is that Rainmeter only supports TrueType fonts. You may be able to use Online Font Converter, but our experience with it has been mixed.

It really sounds like your issue is with Font Creator. You may have better luck on their forum.