It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:41 pm

Nvidia drivers automatic update software

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
TheAslan

Nvidia drivers automatic update software

Post by TheAslan »

Hiya!!

Is there any softwares on the market which updates my Nvidia drivers automatically, it's so annoying to check Nvidia's homepage every day only because of updates...i use Uniblue Driver Scanner too but it will not find any updates for my Nvidia, i have to use IE to check the updates and i hate it so much!!!!
audreygreen

Re: Nvidia drivers automatic update software

Post by audreygreen »

TheAslan wrote:Hiya!!

Is there any softwares on the market which updates my Nvidia drivers automatically, it's so annoying to check Nvidia's homepage every day only because of updates...i use Uniblue Driver Scanner too but it will not find any updates for my Nvidia, i have to use IE to check the updates and i hate it so much!!!!

I'm afraid NVIDIA doesn't have that feature yet. And yeah, it's kinda frustrating to always check on the site everytime. Manually updating drivers is really old-fashioned these days, a lot of apps already have that auto update feature. NVIDIA should have embraced the idea by now. However, there are some sites like drivers update that offers free tool to automatically detect your outdated computer drivers and keep them up-to-date. That's our only option for now, I believe.

Lucky for those who have an ATI Radeon-based graphics card, I've heard that Steam download service will be offering automatic driver updates for AMD graphics card...
Audrey