It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:54 am

Changing mouse sensitivity

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Changing mouse sensitivity

Post by SilverAzide »

Unatomic wrote:Well the good thing is that PowerShellTest_1.0.rmskin runs perfectly on my machine too. (no problem with all that hijacking heheh :great: )
Solved this one for you. ;-)
Check this out... https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=27663

The sensitivity is an integer value, so +/- 1 is the increment.
steampunkid

Post by steampunkid »

hello,
i know this is not the right place for this, but i am an absolute newbie to rainmeter forums and dont know from where to ask questions or start topics, if you could tell me where i can do so, its very much appreciated, and if you can solve my problem, it even way better :D.
so my issue is that i have a button, when i hover my mouse over it, it makes a sound, and if i click it, it plays a song, but when i hover my mouse over the button while the song is playing the song is paused and the hover audio plays, so can someone please tell me how to simultaneously play both?
basically i want the song to continue playing even after i hover my mouse and hear the other audio file.
Thanks!!!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

steampunkid wrote:i know this is not the right place for this, but i am an absolute newbie to rainmeter forums and dont know from where to ask questions or start topics, if you could tell me where i can do so,
This kind of questions would be preferable to be posted into the Help: Rainmeter Skins thread. To create a new topic, there you can click to the New Topic button.
steampunkid wrote:so my issue is that i have a button, when i hover my mouse over it, it makes a sound, and if i click it, it plays a song, but when i hover my mouse over the button while the song is playing the song is paused and the hover audio plays, so can someone please tell me how to simultaneously play both?
basically i want the song to continue playing even after i hover my mouse and hear the other audio file.
Not possible. If the play of a .wav file is interrupted, the only thing you can do is to start it again, but there is no way to continue the play.
Sorry...
steampunkid

Post by steampunkid »

it is really sad, but thanks anyways :D
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

steampunkid wrote:it is really sad, but thanks anyways :D
Yeah, sorry, but that's it, I think.
Unatomic

Post by Unatomic »

SilverAzide wrote:Solved this one for you. ;-)
Check this out... https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=27663

The sensitivity is an integer value, so +/- 1 is the increment.
That is really great!!! Exactly what I was looking for!!! The wedding of rainmeter bangs and powershell script equals a great result!!! There is a delay and if you change the sensitivity quickly it makes rainmeter show sensitivity "4" but the actual sensitivity is "5" or "6" but it really is just a small detail I can easily live with. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: