It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:49 pm

a very handy application for modders

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
plaid

a very handy application for modders

Post by plaid »

take a look below at the following screen shot:

notice that the irc channel has no background? this isnt some trick i am doing through mIRC's background tab, those words are scrolling right on my desktop. i can click through them to get to icons that may be behind them, or i can click on them and type so that i may chat in the channel.

the program i am using is called WinT and i found it a few years ago on virtualplastic. i have been checking around and now i have lost it. it seems there is a whole section on virtualplastic called "WinT" now and the space is dedicated to some guy who modifies windows.

normally, i would be sad because i cannot link you to a file, but never fear...i have the exe that runs as a standalone file and requires no installation. also, it happens to by tiny.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/64/WinT.zip

download that file and play around with it. i promise you that you will love it. also, i have a pretty good working knowledge of it, so if you want to ask questions, i will do my best to answer them.

edit: sorry there is no readme file or any sort of help...the originals were written in japanese
Yelleke

Re: a very handy application for modders

Post by Yelleke »

After playing with it for a while, I managed to get rid of my Start Button. :shock:
Don't ask me how, I just noticed it was gone.

Hopes he returns after a reboot
plaid

Post by plaid »

haha! either a reboot or just kill explorer and restart it in the task manager.
Samus Aran

Post by Samus Aran »

:lol:

If I could only get rid of windows using that thing :D
I will look into this :geek: