It is currently April 26th, 2024, 4:04 pm

Need help finding a taskbar

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
sh0gunshin

Need help finding a taskbar

Post by sh0gunshin »

I can't find this anywhere

-NOOTO Windows 7 Taskbar with kaeldri's enigma triptych enabled. So this taskbar http://sh0gunshin.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2rzghi but looks like http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/lifehacker/2009/08/enigma-desktop.jpg.

-Running programs minimize to the system tray or minimized apps HIDDEN from the taskbar

-Working start orb and system tray

-Dock program that allows multiple docks and minimizes programs to the dock and prevents them from minimizing to the taskbar

tl;dr
Nooto taskbar triptych enabled apps hidden from taskbar

help!
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Need help finding a taskbar

Post by MerlinTheRed »

Just to make it clear: Rainmeter is not intended to be a taskbar replacement and it is very hard/ probably impossible to make a fully functional taskbar replacement in Rainmeter. Therefore you are probably looking for a third party software that has nothing to do with Rainmeter at all.
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
sh0gunshin

Post by sh0gunshin »

i know that. but i just want to know if the functionality of creating a taskbar with triptych and removing running apps is a possibility.
Kaelri
Developer

Post by Kaelri »

As I understand, the standard software used to create and edit Windows visual styles is Vista Style Builder (it also supports Windows 7). This is a commercial software product that costs around $23 USD to license. I've never used it, so I can't provide any further guidance on this topic.