It is currently April 20th, 2024, 4:30 pm

Hide TaskBar, Show SysTray. How to?

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
antonyciris

Re: Hide TaskBar, Show SysTray. How to?

Post by antonyciris »

Hey guys , i have the same problem ! But , yesterday , i find a solution : nexus , rocketdock and start killer . I use Nexus to display the tray menu items and hide taskbar , rocketdock to display open windows and start killer to completely remove start menu (even when pressing win key ). I also use omnimo skin so i have all my shortcuts on desktop !
This is my desktop now .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
antonyciris

Post by antonyciris »

If you like , i can give you bootscreens , logonscreens , dreamscenes , programs to customize your windows ,,xp or 7 .For free of course .
r0k

Post by r0k »

antonyciris wrote:If you like , i can give you bootscreens , logonscreens , dreamscenes , programs to customize your windows ,,xp or 7 .For free of course .
Wouldn't you rather just put links here? I'm not sure what you mean by "i can give you".
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

antonyciris wrote:If you like , i can give you bootscreens , logonscreens , dreamscenes , programs to customize your windows ,,xp or 7 .For free of course .
We won't allow links to illegal software here. Not saying that's what you are offering but just in case.