It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:12 pm

Board software updated

Discussions about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
jsmorley
Developer

Board software updated

Post by jsmorley »

Updated our phpbb installation from 3.0.8 to 3.0.9. Please let me know if any problems are seen.
Yggdrasil

Re: Board software updated

Post by Yggdrasil »

Hello,
it's not possible to mark all posts as read? I am registered user here since some months, and the forum shows all posts as new. Hence, I don't want to read all of them, maybe just those which are posted nowadays. Can you please enable this option?
Thanks. :thumbup:
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Yggdrasil wrote:Hello,
it's not possible to mark all posts as read? I am registered user here since some months, and the forum shows all posts as new. Hence, I don't want to read all of them, maybe just those which are posted nowadays. Can you please enable this option?
Thanks. :thumbup:
There should be a "Mark forums read" link at the index page either on the top or bottom right depending on your theme.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

poiru wrote: There should be a "Mark forums read" link at the index page either on the top or bottom right depending on your theme.
There is at the top right for Rainbow Pearl and ProSilver SE, and at the bottom right on Aero Black, but ONLY if you are at the top level of the forums and logged on.
7-12-2011 6-10-39 AM.jpg
7-12-2011 6-08-26 AM.jpg
7-12-2011 6-09-36 AM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

This week I am seeing this more and more - is there something amiss under the hood?
Error 500 - Internal server error

An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt