It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:42 am

[Suggestion] Sub-Categories for "Share Your Creations"

Discussions about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
Mordasius

Re: [Suggestion] Sub-Categories for "Share Your Creations"

Post by Mordasius »

Share-Creations-screen.jpg
Having categorised the creations here is a viewer to browse them with. It only works for posts which have a recognizable image in the first post but that is well over half of them.

There are quite a few creations that were shared in 2011/12/13 that had images linked to the Deviant Art post. The images can't be seen on the Rainmeter forums anymore but the links are still there and these are shown in the viewer with the old DA logo. Clicking on the logo will take you to the DA post.

I suggest you don't move on to a new page until all the downloadable images have finished downloading as this can cause Rainmeter to freeze. This is why I limited the number of images to nine per page. If you have any problems you can reduce the value of ImagesToDisplay in #@#SkinVariables.inc

Note that the ShareCreations\DownloadFile folder will get filled up with downloaded images and undownloadable blanks so you might like to delete the files every so often.

Devs/Admin - if all this banging and scrapping is mucking up the forum pages you are most welcome to delete the rmskin as I had my fun in getting it done.
ShareCreations_050121.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Holy crap this is cool! O.O
I vote that this skin be added to Illustro or at least be placed/promoted somewhere prominent so it is easily found by new users.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Love it, great job :17good
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page