It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:26 pm

Notifications By Email Suggestion

Discussions about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
rick-t-fiedrain

Notifications By Email Suggestion

Post by rick-t-fiedrain »

I have a suggestion for an ever so slight change to e-mail notifications that would greatly improve their communication. Below is a list of the notifications from Tuesday February 20th. The red boxes outline the headline for six of the ten items. They are the "NEW" topics added to whatever sub forum is listed in the email subject line.
rmHelpNotifications.png
All I can tell from the list of emails is that there are six new mystery topics I might want to see .. and to truly find out what they are involves opening six different emails and scanning into the body of the message to find out the topic.

The other four messages are "Reply" notifications. They list the actual topic of the post making it easy to hit or skip from the list of notifications without having to dive into each email.

Can the system be configured to send the actual TOPIC with "New Topic" notifications instead of the name of the sub forum? The screen grab above is from Outlook, but would help the most when reviewing topics on my smartphone.

Thanks

RICK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Notifications By Email Suggestion

Post by jsmorley »

Done. Thanks for the suggestion.