It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:04 pm

Profile Avatar Issue (in the right place for this?)

Discussions about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
Mor3bane

Profile Avatar Issue (in the right place for this?)

Post by Mor3bane »

Hi,
I am currently experiencing an issue where I am not able to upload a new profile picture.

Clicking on the "upload" "browse" button has no effect.

Maybe I flashed through something back when I joined, but alas, now I am avatarless. :o
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Profile Avatar Issue (in the right place for this?)

Post by jsmorley »

1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

Hi jsmorley,

Yes, I am accessing that page.

My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

Also, which image linker do you use - mine is all clumsy and advertisement-y?
My DevArt Gallery

jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Generally, I just "attach" images to the post here.
2.png
Not sure what the issue is you are having. You might try a different browser... I'm using Google Chrome because, well... are there any others?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

I'll try chrome - I switched to firefox as I have founf the add-ons are less demanding when loading the program than they are in chrome.

I also use chrome, for situations like this and vice versa.
My DevArt Gallery

Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

Yep - chrome worked fine :) :thumbup:
My DevArt Gallery

allenwood

Post by allenwood »

Mor3bane wrote:Hi,
I am currently experiencing an issue where I am not able to upload a new profile picture.

Clicking on the "upload" "browse" button has no effect.

Maybe I flashed through something back when I joined, but alas, now I am avatarless. :o
Sometime i was too facing the same problem but to upload or brows anything, I think that was a system cache problem. Yes after changing the browser i can upload anything