It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:20 am

Can't send private messages anymore

Discussions about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
slartibartfast

Can't send private messages anymore

Post by slartibartfast »

Until recently I had no trouble sending PMs, but lately anything I try to send just sits in my Outbox and never gets to the Sent folder. I tried sending a PM to Admin about this, but of course, that didn't get sent either.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Can't send private messages anymore

Post by jsmorley »

slartibartfast wrote:Until recently I had no trouble sending PMs, but lately anything I try to send just sits in my Outbox and never gets to the Sent folder. I tried sending a PM to Admin about this, but of course, that didn't get sent either.
Send me one.

Things don't move from the Outbox to Sent until they are actually read by the recipient. It works that way to allow you to edit the PM up until the time it is actually read. Could be that whoever you are PM'ing just hates you...

;-)

PM's sent to the "administrator" of the forum won't ever be read. We never login to that account.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Thanks for the clarification. :D

I sent you an email yesterday via your GMail account about my FeedReader plugin. Did you get that one Ok?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

slartibartfast wrote:Thanks for the clarification. :D

I sent you an email yesterday via your GMail account about my FeedReader plugin. Did you get that one Ok?
Yes I did.