It is currently October 16th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Discussion about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
- Posts: 18088
- Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
- Location: Mt. Vernon, Virginia, USA
As we have stopped supporting Windows XP / Vista in Rainmeter 4.0, there may be a tiny number of folks who can't or won't update Windows, and need to stay on Rainmeter 3.3.2.
The release version of Rainmeter 3.3.2 can be downloaded here:
Download Rainmeter 3.3.2
An offline version of the Rainmeter 3.3.2 documentation can be downloaded here:
Download Rainmeter 3.3.2 Documentation
- Unzip the file anywhere you want
- Run TinyWebStart.bat to use the manual in your default browser
- Run TinyWebStop.bat when done