13%
Tray Popup
18%

Total votes: 71
santa_ryan

Tools! (From my TotalControl! Suite)

Post by santa_ryan »

How to Download:
Unfortunately, theres so much stuff that I can't upload it here on rainmeter as its 9.7MB. :<
Instead, I am uploading it to customize.org. I can track how many people view it and download it. Please, please, PLEASE hit the "Like It" or "Love It" buttons if you use this.
Ill be throwing them up on deviant art as soon as i can as well.

VIRUS SCAN:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=c6422af013da00a1fffc658dd2f0b10faab2a6a287baff64fb5d5bf2e8d4b65b-1311962337

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/84802

A set of tools that allows greater control over windows using rainmeter itself.

AeroPeekEmulator - Emulates aero peek by using keyshortcuts. Can be used to mimic the "Show Desktop" function of the windows toolbar in rainmeter.

Browse file System - Tools that allow you to browse the file system from rainmeter, and then return the selected file/folder to rainmeter.

CloseProcess - Closes a process by using a pathname to the executable rather then the filename or filespec itself by stripping the path. You can now end a process using the same variable used to execute the process in rainmeter. It also effectively bypasses the webparse and cmd procedure, which is ugly as it has to flash a cmd window everytime you use that method.

OpenCloseCD - Opens and closes the CD tray, then popups a OK button to close the CD tray when finished.

OpenStartMenuHere - a Tool you can find on the internet to open the start menu where the mouse is

RainRepeater - Takes a block of code, and replaces *ReplaceWithNumber* with a number X, for Y amount of times. X is directly related to the loop count. Allows you to rapidly create slider bars, docks, or just repetitive meters in rainmeter.

RunOrMaximizeProgram - A tool that executes the program, then maximizes the program on each subsequent click. Can be used on a dock so you can maximize lets say a chat window instead of opening a new instance each time.

SendKey - A tool that presses whatever key you want when ran. Allows you to set macros within rainmeter.

StandaloneStacks - a jumplist tool for docks

String Button Generator - A small script that automates the process of making a string button, with normal, hover, and clicked states.

TaskList - A small app that will open a list of running programs and processes and lets you manage them. It looks similiar to a right click context menu and has the same abilities of task manager. Very useful for a dock.

TrayPopup - WINDOWS 7 ONLY! Allows you to open the notification tray from anywhere. It displays the notification tray where you mouse is. Can be used on a rainmeter taskbar to mimic the systray.

I will give you the source code for whichever tool that you want. Just ask for it and ill get it to you ASAP.
Last edited by santa_ryan on July 30th, 2011, 1:56 am, edited 11 times in total.
GHOST®

Re: Tools! (From my TotalControl! Suite)

Post by GHOST® »

Thanks!! :oD
gplaya2k8

Post by gplaya2k8 »

Can you post a link to this file please? many thanks bro
santa_ryan

Post by santa_ryan »

Readded
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Hey :) santa_ryan, Thanks for sharing, but i think OpenCloseCD tool needs to be improved, i have an idea how to do this. Can i use your code to try to improve?
santa_ryan

Post by santa_ryan »

No problem. Do with it as u wish. It can be improved quite a bit, but i just havent had the time to go in and redo most of the tools i made, as they were fine for what i needed.

Or tell me what you have in mind, and ill implement it.
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

santa_ryan wrote:No problem. Do with it as u wish. It can be improved quite a bit, but i just havent had the time to go in and redo most of the tools i made, as they were fine for what i needed.

Or tell me what you have in mind, and ill implement it.
Thank You! but I'm alwasy trying to do anything that i need, by myself, thus i'll learn more :)

I think i did it, please test it http://www.mediafire.com/?434sg63seda6gor
:oops:

What it does: Detects letters and number of CD ROM drives (up to 3) and Open/Close them by click. For detections i was used a Computer Information Automation UDF Library for AutoIt3 created by Jarvis J. Stubblefield (JSThePatriot) http://www.vortexrevolutions.com/. For open/Close Dialog and some other stuf by N3M3S1S and edited by Ryan C. a.k.a Santa_Ryan (Santa_ryan@yahoo.com).

So to run it in Rainmeter (for exemple):

Code: Select all

LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["#SkinsPath#Tools!\OpenCloseCD\OpenCloseCD.exe"]
Sorry if there will be errors or something goes not like it should, i'm new in AutoIt scripting (started a month ago) :oops:

Tnx to santa ryan for inspiration and letting me to improve this tool ;) :bow:
santa_ryan

Post by santa_ryan »

Mind sharing the source?
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

santa_ryan wrote:Mind sharing the source?
Yes sure :) Sent you a PM

So how it works?
santa_ryan

Post by santa_ryan »

Works just fine. Detects all 3 of my drives.

Ill edit it and make it work with an infinite number of drives for you. (=

Edit:

Infinite drives is now available :D (or 26 as that is the limit of drives in windows.. :lol: )