It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:29 pm

Optical Drive Status Plugin

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Optical Drive Status Plugin

Post by balala »

As I said, it's weird because the code is the same as the original one. I thought that maybe something changed, but it doesn't, so...
One more try: I suppose you have more hard drive partitions, right? If you have, please replace the CDROM variable in the [Variables] section with CDROM=4. This time, the skin should show the hard drive (fixed) units? How much does it?
Bekarfel

Post by Bekarfel »

Here's what it shows for my 4 drives. I've moved the debug display to reveal more of the skin
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Bekarfel wrote:Here's what it shows for my 4 drives. I've moved the debug display to reveal more of the skin
Ok, in this case, the skin is working. Replace back the CDROM variable with the original CDROM=6 please.
I just found an error in the code of the Settings.ini. The Group of the [MeterDrive7] meter is set wrong (Group=Drive17). Please replace it with Group=Drive7, then check the skin again.
Bekarfel

Post by Bekarfel »

That fixed it, what a sly bug this one was.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

:p
Bekarfel wrote:That fixed it, what a sly bug this one was.
Indeed, but I'm glad if finally got it working well.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

After the previous discussion with Bekarfel, there was found a bug of the Settings skin. Now I fixed it and updated the initial post.
Thanks Bekarfel.
The bug was related to the drive G:. If you have a such optical drive, you probably should install the new version of the skin. The plugin is unchanged, as well as the main skin (OpticalDriveTray.ini), just the Settings.ini was changed.