It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:30 pm

Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
waffleberry

Re: Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Post by waffleberry »

Made some headway. Looks like the Repeat issue I'm having is with the Spotify API, not your plugin. Bool. Seems the only thing not working is seek. Volume works fine.
jabirbin

Post by jabirbin »

Hi .raptor!
Could I take a look at the source code?
Rhettorical

Post by Rhettorical »

Decided to make an account just to say thank you for this plugin! I only recently started using Spotify so I'm glad someone created this plugin. The only issue I'm having is with pulling the album artwork. It seems to be happening with the sample skin you provided as well so I'm thinking maybe it's just a Spotify issue?

In any case, thanks for the plugin, it's great!
LegendRize

Post by LegendRize »

Hey I'm new to Rainmeter and I saw your media player and loved it, but I'm having trouble changing the bar color. Would really appreciate some help.

Nevermind, I'm just an idiot and was editing the wrong file :?
Vokse

Post by Vokse »

On my computer, Windows's lastest update ''Fall Creator update'' installed. IDK if it's matters but when I'm tring to install 1.9.2.0, it gives error that causes force closes the Rainmeter. At the first time install, it opened an Spotify Connect page, then I tried to test if it's works. Opened an plugin and after that I'm getting samething again and again. I tried 5 - 6 times re-install the plugin and application. Both didn't work. Anyone has that problem? What is solution? Thanks for answers.

UPDATE: I revoke authorize from Spotify's account page. After that I tried to install plugin again, this time it opened the Spotify Connect page again. I keep getting same error even now.
fizik

Post by fizik »

Vokse wrote:On my computer, Windows's lastest update ''Fall Creator update'' installed. IDK if it's matters but when I'm tring to install 1.9.2.0, it gives error that causes force closes the Rainmeter. At the first time install, it opened an Spotify Connect page, then I tried to test if it's works. Opened an plugin and after that I'm getting samething again and again. I tried 5 - 6 times re-install the plugin and application. Both didn't work. Anyone has that problem? What is solution? Thanks for answers.

UPDATE: I revoke authorize from Spotify's account page. After that I tried to install plugin again, this time it opened the Spotify Connect page again. I keep getting same error even now.
I have got the same error on latest Windows update with every browser. The plugin 1.9.2.0 authorization is not successful and the plugin makes whole Rainmeter not responding anymore.
Babel

Post by Babel »

Hello, many thanks to .raptor for the fantastic plugin.

I've been writing since I installed it, but for now I can not find the options to go back, move forward or pause what I'm listening to.

Attached capture the add-on that runs on my computer.

I hope you can help me.

Regards from Chile!.
di3go

Post by di3go »

Vokse wrote:On my computer, Windows's lastest update ''Fall Creator update'' installed. IDK if it's matters but when I'm tring to install 1.9.2.0, it gives error that causes force closes the Rainmeter. At the first time install, it opened an Spotify Connect page, then I tried to test if it's works. Opened an plugin and after that I'm getting samething again and again. I tried 5 - 6 times re-install the plugin and application. Both didn't work. Anyone has that problem? What is solution? Thanks for answers.

if you are using host files to block spotify ads, you have to erase open.spotify.com of the list.
.raptor

Post by .raptor »

Update!
This will probably not fix much, but at least Rainmeter shouldn't stop working if the authentication fails. Will look further into the other crashes you are experiencing, and I appreciate all the info you can give.
MarcoPixel

Post by MarcoPixel »

Nice job so far, appreciate your work :)