It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:37 pm

Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
Lipcot

Re: Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Post by Lipcot »

I fixed the rainmeter crashing error by installing NET framwork 4.0. Hope this helps someone :thumbup:
fizik

Post by fizik »

Is there a way to disable the warning (Spotify is not running) when Spotify is not running?

My skin is almost finished but I can't release it with this warning - it uses up to 10% processor power because it appears every few miliseconds.

I tried to disable all measures with this plugin in it when the skin is hidden because Spotify is not open but it doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Edit:
Found a workaround solution: a second skin - not the main-skin itself - measures whether Spotify is open or not. It delivers 1 or 0, with 1 it activates the main-skin config, with 0 it closes the main-skin config.
MarcoPixel

Post by MarcoPixel »

It seems that Spotify broke something again, because me and a few people are getting invalid tokens and i'm not able to get it working with reinstalling Rainmeter and Spotify.
Sherry

Post by Sherry »

MarcoPixel wrote:It seems that Spotify broke something again, because me and a few people are getting invalid tokens and i'm not able to get it working with reinstalling Rainmeter and Spotify.
Same problem here, tried everything shown in this thread, nothing worked.
.raptor

Post by .raptor »

Same issue here, looking into it.
mrsalogo

Post by mrsalogo »

I'm also getting the invalid token error. Also if you are working on a patch could you please remove the "Spotify is not running" debug code that was left in the last patch?
JoshuaVL1988

Post by JoshuaVL1988 »

SpotifyPlugin seems to have stopped working. It no longer reads out anything on any of the Spotify player rainmeter skins I have. It was working fine yesterday but now it has simply stopped working at all. Is anyone else having this problem?

---EDIT---

Just checked the 'about' section. It seems my issue is also the invalid token issue mentioned by others
Sailren

Post by Sailren »

I had the same issue this morning, but now it's working like a charm.

EDIT:

I doesn't used cover, only song informations.
Last edited by Sailren on March 10th, 2017, 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shoek

Post by shoek »

Spotify released version 1.0.50 this week, and this has broken the SpotifyPlugin

Album art is not correct, neither is the track progress. Play/Pause and Next/Previous track still do work.

SpotifyPlugin v1.25 (latest) will show an Invalid Token message in the Rainmeter log
Earlier versions of the SpotifyPluin (for example, 1.23) do not show the message.
Neither version work with this latest version of Spotify.

Hopefully .raptor can figure out what the issue is!
SilverDarkBlade

Post by SilverDarkBlade »

mrsalogo wrote:I'm also getting the invalid token error. Also if you are working on a patch could you please remove the "Spotify is not running" debug code that was left in the last patch?
i agree ^^