It is currently November 21st, 2018, 3:01 pm

RainLexer 2.0.10 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

Share your custom plugins and applications to enhance Rainmeter.
User avatar
~Faradey~
Posts: 367
Joined: November 12th, 2009, 4:47 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: RainLexer 2.0.5 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

~Faradey~ » December 30th, 2017, 11:59 am

i've found this keys to be missing

for NowPlaying
PlayerType=YEAR

for WebParser
OnDownloadErrorAction=
UserAgent=


for Bang
!Delay 500

Thank you ;-)
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18350
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: RainLexer 2.0.5 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

jsmorley » December 30th, 2017, 1:50 pm

~Faradey~ wrote:i've found this keys to be missing

for NowPlaying
PlayerType=YEAR

for WebParser
OnDownloadErrorAction=
UserAgent=


for Bang
!Delay 500

Thank you ;-)
Added. Thanks for reporting.
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18350
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: RainLexer 2.0.7 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

jsmorley » February 7th, 2018, 6:50 pm

Updated to version 2.0.7

Added support for the new syntax for plugins that have been converted to measures.

Measure=MediaKey
Measure=NowPlaying
Measure=RecycleManager
Measure=WebParser

Latest version in the first post of this thread.
User avatar
CyberTheWorm
Posts: 604
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 11:32 pm
Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada

Re: RainLexer 2.0.7 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

CyberTheWorm » February 7th, 2018, 10:17 pm

Spotify Plugin these are coming up in pink too

Code: Select all

Type=AlbumArt
Type=AlbumName
Type=Position
Type=Length
Type=Progress
Type=Shuffle
Type=Repeat
Type=Volume
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18350
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: RainLexer 2.0.7 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

jsmorley » February 7th, 2018, 10:39 pm

CyberTheWorm wrote:Spotify Plugin these are coming up in pink too

Code: Select all

Type=AlbumArt
Type=AlbumName
Type=Position
Type=Length
Type=Progress
Type=Shuffle
Type=Repeat
Type=Volume
I don't code in stuff for 3rd-party plugins in RainLexer. Unfortunately that "Type" option name is conflicting with the Type option in AudioLevel, which is in fact a built-in plugin. It's kinda bad option naming in both cases I'm afraid. Option names shouldn't be that generic.

And it's not pink, it's testosterone red!

Is that list all of the ones supported in Spotify plugin? If I can have a complete and accurate list, I'll go ahead and add them.
User avatar
CyberTheWorm
Posts: 604
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 11:32 pm
Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada

Re: RainLexer 2.0.7 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

CyberTheWorm » February 8th, 2018, 12:39 am

jsmorley wrote:I don't code in stuff for 3rd-party plugins in RainLexer. Unfortunately that "Type" option name is conflicting with the Type option in AudioLevel, which is in fact a built-in plugin. It's kinda bad option naming in both cases I'm afraid. Option names shouldn't be that generic.

And it's not pink, it's testosterone red!

Is that list all of the ones supported in Spotify plugin? If I can have a complete and accurate list, I'll go ahead and add them.
Not sure if that is all, so maybe forget it I can live with pink testosterone red
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18350
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: RainLexer 2.0.8 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

jsmorley » April 30th, 2018, 12:58 pm

Updated to version 2.0.8 to include new option names for UsageMonitor plugin.

Download in first post of this thread.
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 18350
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: RainLexer 2.0.9 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

jsmorley » May 13th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Updated to version 2.0.9 to add the new Mouse Action State bangs.

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=40071#p40071
User avatar
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage
Posts: 3028
Joined: April 12th, 2012, 9:40 pm
Location: Cedar Point, Ohio, USA

Re: RainLexer 2.0.9 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

eclectic-tech » July 7th, 2018, 3:34 pm

'DragGroup=' is not being shown as a valid [Rainmeter] option...

BTW, thanks for maintaining this! :thumbup:
User avatar
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage
Posts: 3028
Joined: April 12th, 2012, 9:40 pm
Location: Cedar Point, Ohio, USA

Re: RainLexer 2.0.9 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

eclectic-tech » July 9th, 2018, 7:20 pm

{-Bump-}

DragGroup and SelectColor options are not showing as valid keywords in Rainlexer. :17flag