Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

Share your custom plugins and applications to enhance Rainmeter.

Re: Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

September 11th, 2017, 8:44 pm
theimmersion
   [35 posts]

Bump Please? Can the plugin author please take a look at the issues im having/found within this plugin? :oops:

Re: Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

September 13th, 2017, 8:43 am
theAzack9
Developer   [408 posts]

theimmersion wrote:Bump Please? Can the plugin author please take a look at the issues im having/found within this plugin? :oops:

Sorry for not coming back to you earlier...

The current state of the plugin is pretty buggy and i am working on a better version, so i would suggest you waiting until then.
I cannot give any estimation sadly as i have other projects that takes priority currently.

Sorry...

September 13th, 2017, 5:22 pm
theimmersion
   [35 posts]

No problem! I just wanted to know if your aware of the issues and if there are plans to fix it. Because theres no substitude for this plugin, no workaround, no simulating or hacking a drag&drop feature. Only your plugin so far and rainmeter is really lacking that functionality. Well,good luck and hope it will be soon. Not really a patient guy. xD

Return to “Plugins & Addons”