It is currently April 16th, 2024, 9:44 pm

Color Matrix Skin 1st Beta

Skins that control functions in Windows or Rainmeter
~Faradey~

Color Matrix Skin 1st Beta

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Hello everyone! I've made a skin (tool maybe) to see how Color Matrix Values applyed on image

This skin i've made for my needs only but then i thought that it may be useful to someone else... :)

This is beta so don't wait to much. I hope to improve code in future and i'll be very grateful if someone help me with this

Feel free to modify but don't forget to share ;)

Thank to kenz0 for help here and this thread , it helped me with creating
ScreenShot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ~Faradey~ on September 1st, 2010, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Color Matrix Skin 1st Beta

Post by jsmorley »

Wow.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Pretty darn cool I must say. Very helpful skin indeed.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Thanks guys :) ! i'm glad
I've tried to add button for printing results in temp text file but seems to be !RainmeterSetVariable still does not like a decimal. Maybe in future it can be fixed?
mac404

Post by mac404 »

~Faradey~ wrote:Thanks guys :) ! i'm glad
I've tried to add button for printing results in temp text file but seems to be !RainmeterSetVariable still does not like a decimal. Maybe in future it can be fixed?
I'm not sure if this will work, but you could try using !RainmeterWriteKeyValue (which does allow you to write to a different file, as long as it already exists).
Sewaged

Post by Sewaged »

This is awesome, but is there a way to save the images after changing the color?
I'm sure that will come later though if it's not possible already.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Sewaged wrote:This is awesome, but is there a way to save the images after changing the color?
I'm sure that will come later though if it's not possible already.
ColorMatrix don't change the colours in the actual image. it applies color-attributions to what rainmeter 'sees'.
Look at it like a B/W-television (without the possibility to record). What's actually filmed do have colour, but it shows up like B/W on your screen because of the properties of the camera.

What you can do is make a meter that is the size of your desktop with the image and matrix you like, and then take a screenshot.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.