If Rainmeter crashes with an actual Windows error dialog box, please do the following to help us help you:
* Verify first that you are running the latest version of Rainmeter (try also the latest beta version if one is available).
* Make sure that you are able to reproduce the crash.
* Check the forum to make sure that the crash hasn't been reported already. If it has but you have some additional information please add it to the existing thread/issue instead of creating a new one.
* If the crash hasn't been reported earlier describe the exact steps how it can be reproduced. Also write your system configuration (operating system, etc), what skins you are using and provide a download link to the dmp file.
Getting the dmp file for the crash
So just zip up the .dmp file and if small enough attach it in a post, or host it somewhere and provide a link.
It is currently July 30th, 2021, 4:55 am
Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 21990
- Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
- Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA