After a bit of testing, I found out that the cause of the issue is the presence of IfMatch options. Even a single one breaks the ClipString of the meter. I've also tried adding UpdateMeasure and UpdateMeter bangs to the IfMatch actions, but that didn't do anything. As far as I know, it's something I can't explain or fix.
I have the following IfMatch options in my sunrise/set and moonrise/set measures:
Code: Select all
IfMatch=^$ IfMatchAction=[!SetOption mDay0Sunset TimeStamp "2020-01-01T00:00:00+0000"] [!SetOption mDay0Sunset Format "N/A"] IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption mDay0Sunset TimeStamp "[*#CurrentSection#*]"] [!SetOption mDay0Sunset Format "[*#TimeFormat24HTime[#[#24HTime]]*]"]
What it's not supposed to look like: