It is currently July 7th, 2020, 2:31 am

r3373,3380 beta bug

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
circcc

r3373,3380 beta bug

Post by circcc »

Hi!
In r3373,3380 beta, all skins are not displayed.
Rainmeter_r3380.png
So I revert back to r3360 beta that is working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by circcc on June 24th, 2020, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Developer

Re: r3373,3380 beta bug

Post by Brian »

Thank you for the bug report!

It seems I missed a requirement when tweaking things. It should be fixed now.

If you could get the latest beta and test this version and report back if it works or still doesn't work, that would help us out a lot!
https://rainmeter.net

Thank you!

-Brian
circcc

Post by circcc »

Brian wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 7:53 pm

If you could get the latest beta and test this version and report back if it works or still doesn't work, that would help us out a lot!

Thank you!

-Brian
Thanks, It's working!
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Awesome!

-Brian
Yincognito

Post by Yincognito »

Brian wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 7:53 pm

Thank you!

-Brian
By the way, Brian, I'll post this here since it's somewhat related, but I experienced similar - but not identical - errors about missing a skin (in my case, the custom tooltip one) intermitently and at more or less random times in the previous beta versions of Rainmeter. I hope that your fix had a positive influence on the errors I got as well.

Specifically, in my case the errors weren't about the render target or initialization, but simply error messages about missing or not finding the skin - and the file was never deleted or anything like that. I didn't post the report since it didn't happen all the times, it was somewhat random, happening in general after relatively "intensive work" by Rainmeter (e.g. loading / unloading other skins, refreshing them, etc). In other words, it was hard to replicate. Also, the relatively complex nature of my suite would have probably made you reluctant in testing or replicating this.

Anyway, if it happens again (I just installed the 3382 beta) I'll let you know - with screenshots and everything. I doubt there is a problem in my code since in 99% of the cases this doesn't happen.