It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 6:55 am

Screen Flickering when closing windows

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
yoyoseby97

Screen Flickering when closing windows

Post by yoyoseby97 »

1.jpg
I have this setup, with the 2nd monitor being full of small skins (every meter is a skin) and a black 1920x1080 shape behind all of them just so it darkens the entire screen making it look like it's actually one entire skin loaded. Everytime I press my mouse "show-desktop" macro all the skins flicker for a bit...that wouldn't be such a big problem, the real problem is that they flicker 50% of the times I close windows...like my computer or internet browser or any window at all. If someone else has dealt with this before please be so kind as to guide me in this.

PS: I have unloaded the black screen behind thinking it was a loading-skin-over-skin problems as all the other skins don't "touch" each other, but it still does that.

PS2: It actually does this even with one single skin loaded.

Coult it be related to the settings as the order of how skins load?? Or where they are positioned..I dunno
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yoyoseby97

Re: Screen Flickering when closing windows

Post by yoyoseby97 »

PS1 and PS2 says it already....the skins are flickering....and even if it is only one loaded...it still flickers...
yoyoseby97

Re: Screen Flickering when closing windows

Post by yoyoseby97 »

Dude, I already said, I disabled the rectangle in the background and it still does this....I unload everything and leave just one small meter on...and that one small meter flickers..all by himself