It is currently May 25th, 2020, 1:55 pm
Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: May 10th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Theres currently a bang to load a layout (!LoadLayout)
It would be nice to have a bang to save the current layout.
Parameters: LayoutName, Options
Saves the current layout with the specified name and options.
- LayoutName (required): The name for the layout.
- Options (optional): Name of one or more options. Names are separated with the | (pipe) character.
- SaveAsEmptyLayout: If given, set option to true.
- ExcludeInactiveSkins: If given, set option to true.
- SaveCurrentWallpaper: If given, set option to true.
!SaveLayout "NameOfTheLayout" "ExcludeInactiveSkins|SaveCurrentWallpaper"
One thing im not sure about:
When "SaveAsEmptyLayout" is given, then the other options need to be ignored.
Last edited by Nickson on May 14th, 2020, 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 20627
- Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
- Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA
I'm not opposed to that in principle. Let us take a look at it.