It is currently September 18th, 2019, 12:13 am

Skins disappearing when out of sight

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Etaraz

Skins disappearing when out of sight

Etaraz » August 31st, 2019, 9:10 pm

still rather new to rainmeter, but I'm really having a blast. After getting some tips from a friend I decided to try and make my own, but lo and behold, problems arise. They all manage to get solved fairly quickly except for this one, where whenever I leave sight of any of the skins they just vanish. They come back if I open a window while I'm still looking at them, but if I, let's say open a maximized chrome window they disappear. Help would be appreciated.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Skins disappearing when out of sight

eclectic-tech » September 6th, 2019, 2:07 am

Etaraz wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 9:10 pm
still rather new to rainmeter, but I'm really having a blast. After getting some tips from a friend I decided to try and make my own, but lo and behold, problems arise. They all manage to get solved fairly quickly except for this one, where whenever I leave sight of any of the skins they just vanish. They come back if I open a window while I'm still looking at them, but if I, let's say open a maximized chrome window they disappear. Help would be appreciated.
Right-click the skin to view "Context Menu", "Settings", "Position", click "Stay Topmost"
Do this for all skins you want to remain "visible" at all times.