It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:55 am

wrong weeknumber...?

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: wrong weeknumber...?

Post by balala »

wislo wrote: June 11th, 2019, 6:25 am @balala .... in your country different calculating? Its a matter of counting....
This week is the 24th, if the first week of this year was calculated as being the week of Jan 1st - Jan 6th (or Jan 5th). But Rainmeter calculates the first week as the first FULL week, so this year the first week (according to Rainmeter calculation) was Jan 7th (6th) - Jan 13th (12th). The not-full week is week 0, according to Rainmeter's calculation.
There is nothing wrong nor with the posted website, nor with Rainmeter, the difference relies in how the week number is calculated (as you said yourself as well).
wislo

Post by wislo »

So there is no standard... worldwide.... iso?
Yes there is: ISO 8601
I post this on 7 august: according NORMAL calculation its weeknumber 32 (every website said so)
Rainmeter shows 31 instead.
So don't say rainmeter is correct.
oZone

Post by oZone »

wislo wrote: August 7th, 2019, 7:14 am So there is no standard... worldwide.... iso?
Yes there is: ISO 8601
I post this on 7 august: according NORMAL calculation its weeknumber 32 (every website said so)
Rainmeter shows 31 instead.
So don't say rainmeter is correct.
Well than use %V instead of %W.
wislo

Post by wislo »

Topic closed and rainmeter working correct. Thanks, to you all. I misread 1 post due to layout of this forum. sorry. %V does the trick
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

wislo wrote: August 7th, 2019, 8:34 am Topic closed and rainmeter working correct. Thanks, to you all. I misread 1 post due to layout of this forum. sorry. %V does the trick
:o No, it's not. On this forum there are no closed or not closed topics. :o