I added the SolidColor box around so it's easier to see.
I tried to modify a few things to see if it gets fixed, but modifying and modernizing stuff like Update, AccurateText, FontFace (and making it a Inlinesetting) and AntiAlias dosen't do it.
I hope this is not a duplicate of this reply from a some time ago, but if it is, it's nice to have bug reports here separate amarite
Code: Select all
[Rainmeter] Update=-1 AccurateText=1 DynamicWindowSize=1 ContextTitle =bug on ContextTitle2=bug off ContextAction =[!SetOption App1Button Text "totally school work"][!Update] ContextAction2=[!SetOption App1Button Text ""][!Update] [Style] Y=5R FontFace=VarelaRound InlineSetting=GradientColor | 90 | FFFFFF ; 0.0 | FFF3DE ; 2.0 InlineSetting2=Shadow | 0 | 0 | 4 | FFFFFF InlineSetting3=Size | 30 SolidColor=0,0,0,127 AntiAlias=1 [App1Button] Meter=String MeterStyle=Style [App2Button] Meter=String MeterStyle=Style Text=music#CRLF#nerd#CRLF#download#CRLF#docs