It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:31 am

[Bug] UsageMonitor crash with unhandled null exception

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
ManiusNG

Re: [Bug] UsageMonitor crash with unhandled null exception

Post by ManiusNG »

jsmorley wrote:Rafal,

If we can get you to take a minute to test what tjhrulz has provided and give us some feedback, it would be a huge help.
I am trying :)
But since installing the debug version of UsageMonitor plugin nothing happened (i've checked logs for anything usagemonitor related).
I've updated the plugin once more today and will try replay everything that might have caused previous appcrash.
ManiusNG

Re: [Bug] UsageMonitor crash with unhandled null exception

Post by ManiusNG »

Ha!

Got it.
The error in log file says:
ERRO (15:47:31.039) ModernGadgets\Process\Process.ini - [MeasureProcess2Cpu]: UsageMonitor crashed trying to return the new String value of this measure
DBUG (15:47:31.039) ModernGadgets\Process\Process.ini - [MeasureProcess2Cpu]: Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu.
DBUG (15:47:31.040) ModernGadgets\Process\Process.ini - [MeasureProcess2Cpu]: w UsageMonitor.Plugin.GetString(IntPtr data)

Full Rainmenter.log attached.

The definition of this measure is:
[MeasureProcess2Cpu]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=UsageMonitor
Alias=CPU
Index=2
Blacklist=#processBlacklist#
Substitute="":"---"
Group=Process2 | ProcessCpu
Disabled=(#processes# < 2)
IfCondition=1
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable textProcess2Cpu "[&MeasureFixedPrecisionFormatScript:FormatNumber([&MeasureProcess2Cpu:], #fpfProcessCpuDepth#, '0')]"]
OnChangeAction=[!SetVariable textProcess2Cpu "[&MeasureFixedPrecisionFormatScript:FormatNumber([&MeasureProcess2Cpu:], #fpfProcessCpuDepth#, '0')]"]
DynamicVariables=1
Attachments
Rainmeter.zip
(25.84 KiB) Downloaded 35 times