It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:29 pm

Version 4.1 r2989 Crashing

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Drift King

Version 4.1 r2989 Crashing

Post by Drift King »

I know you guys are already working on v 4.2, still I thought this might be helpful for future reference.
I experience Random App crash on version 4.1 r2989, so I went ahead and attached the process to Visual Studio debugger. and this is the result. Maybe you need to include the symbol files?
tjhrulz
Developer

Re: Version 4.1 r2989 Crashing

Post by tjhrulz »

While I can't say for certain with the info you have there likely it is a crash that we have already addressed in the 4.2 beta, I know there are a few crashes that have been fixed since 4.1 final released.

If you want to try and install 4.2 though and see if it the crash still happens that may be useful
Drift King

Re: Version 4.1 r2989 Crashing

Post by Drift King »

tjhrulz wrote:While I can't say for certain with the info you have there likely it is a crash that we have already addressed in the 4.2 beta, I know there are a few crashes that have been fixed since 4.1 final released.

If you want to try and install 4.2 though and see if it the crash still happens that may be useful
Alright so I went ahead and installed the latest beta. same thing happens. The app crashes randomly.