It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:41 pm

AdvancedCPU plugin lags Rainmeter horrendously

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
~Faradey~

Re: AdvancedCPU plugin lags Rainmeter horrendously

Post by ~Faradey~ »

I have also noticed some lags using AdvancedCPU, but some times it works fine, i'm really don't know what causing this lag. Maybe plugin using wmi calls to get info and it may create some lags when using it to display Top Processes etc.

Tried your skin jsmorley and it is not working for me and i think i know why
It uses NomFerp.dll and i have never tried this plugin before and looks like it has problems on non-English systems
i did some changes to make it work not sure it will work for everybody, but i made it working for me :sly:

so can you guys check it, especially those who has non-English system language :welcome:
PerfCounterSort (Localized) Test_1.0.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

dvo wrote::17spot2 running like a charm :) great work :17spot1 :P dutch win10 home 1709 :17group
Great, thank you for testing!
need to done some improvements to script but it is good that now we have a solution :)
Yemble

Post by Yemble »

~Faradey~ wrote:I have also noticed some lags using AdvancedCPU, but some times it works fine, i'm really don't know what causing this lag. Maybe plugin using wmi calls to get info and it may create some lags when using it to display Top Processes etc.

Tried your skin jsmorley and it is not working for me and i think i know why
It uses NomFerp.dll and i have never tried this plugin before and looks like it has problems on non-English systems
i did some changes to make it work not sure it will work for everybody, but i made it working for me :sly:

so can you guys check it, especially those who has non-English system language :welcome:
PerfCounterSort (Localized) Test_1.0.rmskin
I tried this on a Win 7 SP1 Enterprise x64 UK laptop, but all it displays are zeros :confused: