It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:19 am

Context Menus

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Draken

Context Menus

Post by Draken »

I recently tried to make a context menu with my skin. For some reason it always had an error at executing the !ActivateConfig bang.

Rainmeter Version: 4.1.0 (works fine with 4.0.0)
Skin for reproduction: https://tinyurl.com/l6lt8ll (if youre scared: https://preview.tinyurl.com/l6lt8ll
Last edited by Draken on May 24th, 2017, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Context Menus

Post by balala »

Draken wrote:I recently tried to make a context menu with my skin. For some reason it always had an error at executing the !ActivateConfig bang.
What error? Because I don't get any. The skin is working well, the Settings.ini is activated with the context menu and there are no errors in the log.

Note: when I tried to load any of the skins existing into the root config (ResizeGIF.ini, ResizeJPG.ini or ResizePNG.ini), nothing was shown up. That because neither the Resize.png, neither the Resize.jpg and finally neither the Logo-XX.png files don't exist. Please be a bit careful when you upload a such package, to include all needed files.
Draken

Post by Draken »

I did that on purpose because it was containing my personal logo. If you want I can re-upload it with a placeholder. Interesting that its working for you, I tried every possible way of writing the path but it didnt want to work. Then tried 4.0.0 and it worked on my first try.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Draken wrote:I did that on purpose because it was containing my personal logo. If you want I can re-upload it with a placeholder.
Don't. It's ok, I used one placeholder.
Draken wrote:Interesting that its working for you, I tried every possible way of writing the path but it didnt want to work. Then tried 4.0.0 and it worked on my first try.
You mean it works well on Rainmeter 4.0.0, but doesn't on Rainmeter 4.1.0?
Draken

Post by Draken »

Yes. Thats why I included the version in the main post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Draken wrote:Yes. Thats why I included the version in the main post.
Weird, but unfortunately I can't say more in this case. Probably a developer will come soon and will say something more useful then me.
Sorry...
Draken

Post by Draken »

No problem
Draken

Post by Draken »

Hm, I'm still working on the same script on 4.0.0 right now. I changed the name of the script I'm opening with !ActivateConfig, and changed all the paths etc properly. Then I tried to open it again and it gave me the same error. I restarted Rainmeter and that seems to fix it, so it might now have been 4.1.0 after all.