It is currently April 26th, 2024, 4:30 pm

RM Dialogs and 150% Text Setting

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Sorbe

RM Dialogs and 150% Text Setting

Post by Sorbe »

I run my main display at 4K, but with 150% text option. (Screen Resolution | Make text or other items larger or smaller).

The problem is that the RM dialogs are not resized, resizable _or_ scrollable -- making most of the dialog controls inaccessible.
Please consider changing your RM dialog window styles to work better when you go from 100% to 125% or 150% sized fonts.

I would suggest either using a standard dialog box window OR making the overlapped window style include the resizable option.
I think the correct Win32 style would be "WS_SIZEBOX" if you choose the second option -- but it needs testing of course.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: RM Dialogs and 150% Text Setting

Post by jsmorley »

I get no such behavior at 150% on a 1920 x 1080 monitor, but then I just used Display Settings and changed the overall scale to 150%. I'm not ever sure how you just change all "text" and nothing else.
1.jpg
But in any case all Rainmeter app dialogs and windows work perfectly well for me at any scale. Do you have a screenshot or two of what you are getting?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: RM Dialogs and 150% Text Setting

Post by eclectic-tech »

jsmorley wrote:... Do you have a screenshot or two of what you are getting?
The !Log buttons in the lower right, are under each other on my Win10 system, @ 150%, with 1920x1080 resolution.
150DPILog.png
I haven't noticed any other issues...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.