It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 8:33 pm

Feature Suggestion:

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
SoldierofCatan

Feature Suggestion:

Post by SoldierofCatan »

I'm not sure if this is something that can be done currently or not. It would be cool if it were possible to bring things to the top layer by pressing a button. Lets say I'm cruising around the net and I want to see what my current feeds are saying. Then I could press a button combo (maybe shift + ctrl) and have it pop to the top layer. Then when I release the buttons they would go back to their previous state. I would also like to apply that to my start button as well. I'm sure I could figure this out myself but I don't know if Rainmeter can respond to buttons.
Artwork is never finished...it is simply abandoned-Da Vinci
www.mattclair.com
dragonmage
Developer

Re: Feature Suggestion:

Post by dragonmage »

Rainmeter does not have support for hotkeys. You can use something like Auto-It or AutoHotkey to send bangs to Rainmeter though.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Feature Suggestion:

Post by jsmorley »

SoldierofCatan wrote:I'm not sure if this is something that can be done currently or not. It would be cool if it were possible to bring things to the top layer by pressing a button. Lets say I'm cruising around the net and I want to see what my current feeds are saying. Then I could press a button combo (maybe shift + ctrl) and have it pop to the top layer. Then when I release the buttons they would go back to their previous state. I would also like to apply that to my start button as well. I'm sure I could figure this out myself but I don't know if Rainmeter can respond to buttons.
You can use WIN+M to minimize all windows but leave Rainmeter, and WIN+SHIFT+M to restore things.