It is currently March 29th, 2024, 7:39 am

Request: Process Log File

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
edwardb

Request: Process Log File

Post by edwardb »

i know this isnt exactly practical, but i thought it would be cool

i think theres some text file in the computer that logs all the processes it runs and whatnot, and i think it would be pretty cool if that file could be shown on the desktop, real-time (kinda like matrix style?) hahah :]

im relatively new to this community, and if there is anything similar to what im saying, please suggest?
or suggest something that looks 'cool' and techy but isnt necessarily practical (like a histogram, but text-style)
even if you think you're gonna fail, write a victory speech.
Chewtoy

Re: Request: Process Log File

Post by Chewtoy »

edwardb wrote:i know this isnt exactly practical, but i thought it would be cool

i think theres some text file in the computer that logs all the processes it runs and whatnot, and i think it would be pretty cool if that file could be shown on the desktop, real-time (kinda like matrix style?) hahah :]

im relatively new to this community, and if there is anything similar to what im saying, please suggest?
or suggest something that looks 'cool' and techy but isnt necessarily practical (like a histogram, but text-style)
PerfMonInstance
The name of the instance. E.g. "_Total". If the counter doesn't have any instances you can leave this empty.
http://rainmeter.net/cms/Plugins-PerfMon

You mean like that?
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
edwardb

Post by edwardb »

im really new to rainmeter.. i have no clue what im supposed to do with that hahah help please? :]
even if you think you're gonna fail, write a victory speech.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Take a look at this skin and you'll have an idea. ;)
I don't think, therefore I'm not.