It is currently April 18th, 2024, 7:56 pm

Sidebar won't stick (Rainmeter 1.0 Enigma)

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
yasharki

Sidebar won't stick (Rainmeter 1.0 Enigma)

Post by yasharki »

I've just installed Rainmeter 1.0, and setup a decent looking desktop for myself.
I love everything about Rainmeter so far, it's the coolest desktop customization software to ever come out on windows imho.

I've ran into what seems like a bug, more like an annoyance really: Opening some applications (Nero for example), causes the sidebar to slide to the left 20 pixels or so. So I have to drag it back to align with the screen border... Please see attachment for details.

Also, the way calendar loads is very weird, it displays a matrix of numbers, and then replaces them one by one mapping current month's days to weekdays. Can't this be done in background somehow and then the result shown?

Regards,

-- Kirill
dragonmage
Developer

Re: Sidebar won't stick (Rainmeter 1.0 Enigma)

Post by dragonmage »

Sorry you never got a response to this. There are some issues with certain program starting and stopping, I believe some of them may have been fixed in more recent betas.

As for the calendar I'd drop a line straight to Kaelri in the Enigma Support Thread I think he probably likes the effect but he may be able to figure out a way to accommodate you.
DGeronimo

Re: Sidebar won't stick (Rainmeter 1.0 Enigma)

Post by DGeronimo »

you can solve this by adding
RainmeterWindowX=100%
RainmeterWindowY=100%
to the .ini file from the sidebar.

do the sidebars disappear when you restart or come out of hibernate?