It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:41 am

Tray Icon in 2.3 r1304

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
esteve_pep@yahoo.es

Re: Tray Icon in 2.3 r1304

Post by esteve_pep@yahoo.es »

Another question regarding Tray Icon: Can I change the text when mousing over the icon? Currently "Rainmeter" is shown and I would like to change by "% Disk Usage"... Thanks in advance.
esteve_pep@yahoo.es

Another one regarding icons. I changed the icon, but would like now to change the text. Currently when you mouse over the icon it shows "Rainmeter". I would like to display "% Disk Used". Is this posible? Many thx in advance.
esteve_pep@yahoo.es

Regarding having several bmp's , I've done some test and I'm not able to make it working as the %i seems to not work on the TrayMeasure section. Do you know if this is the case? Many thx again for the valuable help.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

esteve_pep@yahoo.es wrote:Another one regarding icons. I changed the icon, but would like now to change the text. Currently when you mouse over the icon it shows "Rainmeter". I would like to display "% Disk Used". Is this posible? Many thx in advance.
You can not change the text. The tray notification is design to provide access to Rainmeter settings. You are getting to a point where you may want to simply create a skin that sits on top of the taskbar and displays the info you want.
esteve_pep@yahoo.es wrote:Regarding having several bmp's , I've done some test and I'm not able to make it working as the %i seems to not work on the TrayMeasure section. Do you know if this is the case? Many thx again for the valuable help.
I have experienced the same issue trying to use %i, and perhaps one the dev's can check why? :confused:

All I can do is provide you with some example bitmaps that show how you might create a series of images.
bar16N.png
bar16bs.png
The zip contains 2 bitmaps; numbers and a bar scale. They will display every 10% change in your measure. :thumbup:
Attachments
bar16Number_Scale.zip
(2.26 KiB) Downloaded 39 times