It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:09 pm

[#BUG]GetMeter:GetOption in Inline Lua and MeterStyle

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: [#BUG]GetMeter:GetOption in Inline Lua and MeterStyle

Post by jsmorley »

Yincognito wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 10:02 am Thanks, Brian! :rosegift:
The beta is out Yincognito, can you see if it solves the issue for you?
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

jsmorley wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 11:34 am The beta is out Yincognito, can you see if it solves the issue for you?
Just tested and everything works fine.

Thanks a lot.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

jsmorley wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 11:34 am The beta is out Yincognito, can you see if it solves the issue for you?
As death.crafter said (I suppose he tested my case too, since we discussed about it), all is well for my usage scenario here:
Test MeterStyle Lua.jpg
The string meters' font isn't affected anymore, like it was before, and the value of the custom option I placed in the meter is displayed just fine. Excellent job, thanks again! :great:

P.S. So sorry for the delay, I was working on something else for a while, so although I saw I had replies, didn't check my mailbox until I finished that thing. :oops:

P.S.S. My earlier message was from mobile. I wrote it because I didn't recall a time when a Rainmeter bugfix didn't actually fix the bug, for all these years being a member here (not talking about side effects in other places). I usually test before I write, but this time I trusted the issue was solved before seeing with my own eyes. :D