It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:01 pm

4.3 Final Release - r3298 graphical anomaly

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Mor3bane

4.3 Final Release - r3298 graphical anomaly

Post by Mor3bane »

Untitled.jpg
NetLines.ini
SepiaRing.png
Mesh.png
One picture says it all?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: 4.3 Final Release - r3298 graphical anomaly

Post by eclectic-tech »

I think you need to add TransformStroke=Fixed to the Line meter when using TransformationMatrix in the code.
See: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=29055
Mor3bane

Re: 4.3 Final Release - r3298 graphical anomaly

Post by Mor3bane »

eclectic-tech wrote: August 18th, 2019, 3:53 pm I think you need to add TransformStroke=Fixed to the Line meter when using TransformationMatrix in the code.
See: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=29055
Thanks, haven't been keeping up with the revision notes... :oops:
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.