It is currently April 24th, 2024, 4:05 pm

MDockey2

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
Makey

MDockey2

Post by Makey »

Hello :welcome: .

I will add functionality to the dock, and more.

My apologies for my grammar :oops:

Since , I give the skin to a friend to test out, he realise the dock is too little for 1920x1080 screen resolution,So I made a version of the same dock with a medium size. Is a Variant In the same folder Just select one of the docks and enjoy

°First a simple screen shot, of the dock in Small Vesion

°First a simple screen shot, of the dock in Medium Version

°Here you can see the little bubble of edition of the 11 icons launcher, You drag a icon to the folder of that icon and change automatic, Now a little modification on the Bubble you can change the path thanks to RainFile . You can show the Bubble with the right click and hide as well

°Here 5 Icons for folders with their button change of the icons and instructions for the icons in the folder of the icons. You drag a icon to the folder of that icon and change automatic.

°And this is the button how show and hide the buttons for edit the icons, and the path for the icons , Pay attention at the tooltip for each button for the icons

*Each EDIT ICON Thanks to RainFile you can now search the path for each folder

°Here is a simple preview of the folder you chose you can scroll down and up, And you able to launch any file from there with double left click, And you can change the color of the background in the menu

°The button for the menu

°this menu change the the appearance of the skin, and auto refresh the dock for better use.

Note : *The icons on the session for the preview does not have a path please select one for each .

Nothe2 : *I will make a huge edit to this post , i still work on the dock making more easy to use.

Note3 : *You need use Rainmeter 4.0

Note4 : *The Icons of the dock are http://neiio.deviantart.com/art/Prime-Dock-Icons-382012189

Update Info
Version: 0.6.2

°Fix: fix the code with Update icons without, sacrificing dynamic drag and place in the folder

Version: 0.6.1

°Fix: Small mistakes, arranged old meters

Version: 0.6.0

°Adding RainFile for better search folder and routes, changes in the bubble editing of the 11 icons.

Version: 0.5.8

°Adding a size variation based in an approximation of resolution 1920x1080, and changes in the code

Version: 0.5.5

°Adding RainRGB4 for color change the preview and highlighter

Version: 0.5.2

°Adding an icon to the Trash, and some functionality settings

Version 0.4.9:

°Improved visually Menu

version 0.4.8:

°Adding a menu customization

OLDER VERSION is just creation of the dock

and because i'm a lazy person i didn't have a changelog, i never write one. Just from my bad memory i made this haha
Last edited by Makey on March 31st, 2016, 4:40 pm, edited 16 times in total.
:confused:
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: My first dock

Post by eclectic-tech »

You don't have to say a lot of words... the pictures speak for themselves! :thumbup:

I will be trying this when you finish.

Nice work!
Makey

Re: My first dock

Post by Makey »

done
:confused: