It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:20 pm

Work Launcher 1.3

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
Active Colors

Work Launcher 1.3

Post by Active Colors »

Changelog
Added: Ukrainian language. Thanks to BlackoutY4K
Fixed: Launcher panel titles became shortened when D2D is disabled. Thanks to Meyrlan
Fixed: Custom language picker. Thanks to BlackoutY4K
Added: 32x32 icon pack for choosing
Changed: Authors in the About dialogue are clickable
First release

Hello folks. Several months ago I had some arguments about features of XWidget and Rainmeter and was said that it isn't possible to port Work Launcher from XWidget to Rainmeter. So I did 100% port (not for the first time by the way) and added some more useful features and settings ;-)

Answered Questions
Why in the context I don't have "Configure Link" menu?
This menu will be shown by clicking on the area which you chose in the settings menu "Open Link By Clicking". For example you set to open link by clicking on the icon, "Configure Link" menu will appear on right mouse click on the icon of link.

Credits
Universal transitions and Rainfile made by Kaelri
Work Launcher for XWidget is made by Kamaz-Z

Last edited by Active Colors on December 18th, 2013, 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
moshi

Re: Work Launcher

Post by moshi »

looks nice.
i have to admit that skins that have more code in the the additional config skin(s) than in the actual skin always irritate me though.

i still believe that there should be a way to integrate custom settings in the Manage dialog (as Konfabulator/Yahoo! Widget Engine had)
Active Colors

Re: Work Launcher

Post by Active Colors »

Thank you, moshi!
moshi wrote:looks nice.
i have to admit that skins that have more code in the the additional config skin(s) than in the actual skin always irritate me though.
Yup, I am agree with you. It takes a lot of code to make good configurator for the skin.
Active Colors

Re: Work Launcher 1.3

Post by Active Colors »

Fixed several bugs and added Ukrainian language. Download link is updated in the description.