It is currently March 29th, 2024, 4:47 am

Steam Launcher!

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
FlorianG

Steam Launcher!

Post by FlorianG »

Hi,

i have made a Steam launcher for Rainmeter. At the moment you can show up 107 games. Use your mousewheel to toggle the different sides. 36 games per side. You can start a game by clicking on it picture.

It also shows your SteamAvatar and SteamName.

You have to edit the 1.ini file [Variables] Change "YourSteamID" into your ID

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YourSteamID/games?xml=1

Image Image Image

Steam-Launcher_1.0-ALPHA.rar

The code is very confused because i was testing. This is only a ALPHA Release.

Things i have to Do:

1. Language Settings
2. Code optimize
3. make a minimized version
4. and a fullscreen
5. get a million dollar!

if you have any tips to make this more optimized. give it to me :)

greetz
Florian
FlorianG

Re: Steam Launcher!

Post by FlorianG »

18 Downloads and nothing to say? I am on the right platform for Rainmeter creations?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

FlorianG wrote:18 Downloads and nothing to say? I am on the right platform for Rainmeter creations?
Not everybody who lurks here and downloads stuff has created an account on the forums. In fact the vast majority never do. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't use Steam so I have no opinion on what you have done, I just wanted to explain why it might be possible for the attachment to be downloaded a bunch of times without anyone commenting.
Xi.Cynx

Post by Xi.Cynx »

This is a very nice skin. I have 300+ games on steam so something like this limits my options when looking for games. But if you can allow up to 500 games in total I'm sure it would be a step in the right direction. The best thing you could do would be to allow for a chat system as well, but I digress. :)
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...said the rapist

Main Rig: i7 4770k | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO | EVGA GTX 780 | Nexus 5000
brennwert

Post by brennwert »

Hi Florian,

the Launcher is the right tool, what Im searching for, tx a lot. But I need a little bit help because of the SteamID string. Will I place the ID-Number with or witout the hashs? Or what I to do right to get my games?
With URL=http://steamcommunity.com/id/STEAM_0:0:2xxxxxx/games?xml=1 I get only blank fields.

Greetz
Brennwert