Wallpaperer 2.0 Beta

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Wallpaperer 2.0 Beta released!
::: CHANGE LOG V2.0 Beta:::

◘ Added new services:
• hdw.eweb4
• artfile (instead of coolwallpapers)
• wpapers (instead of InterfaceLift)

• added ability to set wallpaper as your desktop background with one click! Just click on image and after few second (if your resolution available) it will be on your desk ;). In case you want to go on site just click middle mouse button on this image.
• Added tool for customize and easily change settings
• Added language support: Ukrainian (Українська)
• Added new style: Vertical
• now it can show up to 190 wallpapers
• improved performance
• minor changes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5X79ZYCdrY[/youtube]
Last edited by ~Faradey~ on October 12th, 2011, 10:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
karmat

Re: Wallpaperer 1.1

Post by karmat »

Nice work Faradey! :thumbup:
~Faradey~

Re: Wallpaperer 1.1

Post by ~Faradey~ »

karmat wrote:Nice work Faradey! :thumbup:
Thank you :)
Here is an update :great:
~Faradey~

Re: Wallpaperer 1.2

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Wallpaperer 2.0!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5X79ZYCdrY[/youtube]
coming soon...
~Faradey~

Re: Wallpaperer 2.0 Beta

Post by ~Faradey~ »

::: CHANGE LOG V2.0 Beta:::

◘ Added new services:
• hdw.eweb4
• artfile (instead of coolwallpapers)
• wpapers (instead of InterfaceLift)

• added ability to set wallpaper as your desktop background with one click! Just click on image and after few second (if your resolution available) it will be on your desk ;). In case you want to go on site just click middle mouse button on this image.
• Added tool for customize and easily change settings
• Added language support: Ukrainian (Українська)
• Added new style: Vertical
• now it can show up to 190 wallpapers
• improved performance
• minor changes
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

should add that it requires the beta 2.2 to run. The installer says 2.1 v995 which is confusing as the latest version 2.1 is 959.

Why remove services? Couldn't you add more buttons on the bottom for them?

Also may want to look into adding 4walled.org

Overall nice work! :)

EDIT:

Really dislike middle mouse button to open wallpaper instead of left mouse button to open wallpaper. Would rather have the set button be as the middle one or better a choice as to which way to have the application set up.

Really like your new mini config window with the transparency slider thingy. Very cool!

I got an install/backup bug from it trying to install over 1.3 but I can't remember what the whole thing was, sorry :/. I am using a portable install if that has anything to do with it. It was something about not being able to make a backup in backups from wallpaper.

Is there any way to refresh the wallpaper page or have it load another page worths of wallpapers from the sites?

EDIT2:

fotomonitor.ru - these 3 buttons don't load anything for me at all. The site itself does load however.
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Imaginos wrote:should add that it requires the beta 2.2 to run. The installer says 2.1 v995 which is confusing as the latest version 2.1 is 959.

Why remove services? Couldn't you add more buttons on the bottom for them?

Also may want to look into adding 4walled.org

Overall nice work! :)
- Yea that was a typo...
- Because they were not updateable for a long time...
- (4walled.org) i will look into it, whether it is possible, thanks for pointing me :)
Really dislike middle mouse button to open wallpaper instead of left mouse button to open wallpaper. Would rather have the set button be as the middle one or better a choice as to which way to have the application set up.
to set (and switching in future) buttons is very difficult to do using this skin and according to Rainmeter's possibilities(
And i don't think that current state of the way the buttons are set is wrong. Why do we need to go to website when we can apply the wallpaper by only clicking on it?!?! so the easiest move to "click" is Left mouse button, i think. And in case there isn't available resolution for us, then we click on other button, in my opinion Middle Mouse click does it best.I'm sure if buttons were flipped from current state, that would be very annoying and uncomfortable to use this skin...every f** time clicking on middle mouse button... :uhuh:
Really like your new mini config window with the transparency slider thingy. Very cool!

I got an install/backup bug from it trying to install over 1.3 but I can't remember what the whole thing was, sorry :/. I am using a portable install if that has anything to do with it. It was something about not being able to make a backup in backups from wallpaper.
Yea, i know about that, sometimes it is happens, i still don't know the issue, but i'm pretty sure that it is not a skin's problem, because i had same problems when tried to install other skins over their previous versions. I have solved it by deleting a skin, it's folder, and ran install again.
Is there any way to refresh the wallpaper page or have it load another page worths of wallpapers from the sites?
i don't understand what you want...another words please, more explanation
fotomonitor.ru - these 3 buttons don't load anything for me at all. The site itself does load however.
Don't know why...it should work, for me it's working... :???: